This episode of the podcast is brought to you by The P.O.W.E.R. Morning.
The P.O.W.E.R. Morning is a 21 Day Experience with like minded women who are ready to take the leap of faith, and do the work necessary to begin every day full of powerful prayers, and the pursuit of purposed days. The next experience kicks off on Monday, September 21, 2020.
Here's what you can look forward to:
Covenant connections with an intimate group of like minded women of faith in a private community with access to each daily sessions recordings
Weekly Q + A calls and hot seat sessions in a safe space to gain clarity for your specific challenges, and build the courage to commit to your calling
An hour of POWER every single morning for 21 days beginning at 5 a.m. EST (Yes, this is early - discipline for your destiny is going to require MORE of you!)
A Guided Workbook with 21 prayer, meditation and journal prompts and exercises you will go through with the group, and then go through on your own
What Other Beacons are saying about The P.O.W.E.R. Morning Experience:
Participating in these mornings was one of the greatest "investments" I have made for myself. I not only learned alot about ME and what I needed to do to move forward but I was partnered with a group of Beautiful like-minded women that were on the same journey as myself. The environment that Tiffany creates (though the direction of God) is safe, transparent and fruitful. I was able to see my own growth, as long as my POWER Morning sisters growth throughout the 21 days.
She helps you understand the difference between good things or God things and this was the core of my growth. By the end of the 21 days, I am proud to say I woke up this morning and started my own POWER Mornings and it feels so good to accomplish something that will be one of the best "habits" towards the #MovementAndGrowth that God requires me to do to move forward with His plans for me.
Tiffany is the "Parable Queen". When she uses stories and experiences to help you understand the vision/message, it brings to the surface Habakkuk 2:2 ~"Write the vision an make it plain". She "leaves no person behind", these stories help you clearly understand the message that God is sending through her.
I recommend POWER Mornings with Tiffany to anyone that is seeking direction, vision, and #MovementAndGrowth in their lives. This "Tiffany Huff Experience" is a must, trust me God will meet you there and use you along the way. - Krista S.
Key Takeaways for this episode:
- Routines are necessary in certain areas of our lives at all times
- You have to give yourself the grace and space to accept your new normal before you can thrive in it
- Get honest with yourself and admit you haven't forgiven yourself OR God
- In seasons of growth there is grief - give yourself the time and space to grieve - don't choose to be in denial about your grief
- Forgiveness is a POWER MOVE!
- Sometimes we get some consumed with our failures we won't give ourselves the permission to believe we can begin again or do something new
- Give yourself permission to stop questioning who God said you are!
- If you're uncertain or unclear God will make it clear to you
- Don't prioritize the pandemic over purpose
- Recognize when you are allowing the pandemics in your life to consume you.
- Isaiah 43:18-19
- Phillipians 3:13-16
- Romans 8:28
How to Create an Atmosphere of Abundance
My Journey From Setback to Impact
How My Morning Ritual Changed My Life
Connect with Tiffany
Follow Tiffany on Instagram
Email Tiffany: Hello@TiffanyHuffExperience.com